We took a trip to the local Apple Orchard this weekend and had a great time. We took a hayride out to the orchard and Carter got to pick two apples. He really liked that. I had to laugh because he asked for a ladder so that he could get apples from the top of the tree:)


They also had pony rides there, so Carter got to ride a pony.

He loved sitting on the tractor and he even looks like a little farmer with his overalls on.


We met some friends at the Orchard and these are some of their kids.
2 comments:
I love the pictures. I can't believe how much Carter has grown since we've seen you last. Such a cute little guy and loved that you dressed him 'appropriately' for the orchard!! Very cute...
Precious!! Can't believe how big he is. Time flies, doesn't it?
Jenny
Post a Comment